CHOMA WATER FALL:
-It Takes 6-7 Hours go and return town from Morogoro town, about 1200 meters above sea level. You will walk from Morogoro town via Mbete Village and Choma Village [8 kilometers]. At Choma Village you can do the following activities such as Potts Making, Mate Weaving, Uluguru traditional dance, Traditional Food, You can Camp and Homestay can be arranged here.
PRICE FOR DAY TRIPS
- Hiking costs 35 USD includes permits, guiding and snacks
- If you participate some of activities mentioned there are extra costs;
-Mate weaving it costs 20 USD per group [1-5] people
-Potts making it costs 20 USD per group [1-5] people
-Home stay it costs 35 USD pp. [per night]
-Traditional Food it costs 30 USD [1-4] people
-Traditional Dance it costs 100 USD for group [1-10] people
OVERNIGTH AT CHOMA VILLAGE
- 1 Night 2 days, it costs 95 USD per person .Full package
- 2 Night 3 days it costs 110USD per person. Full package
BUNDUKI TOUR [ HULULU WATER FALL TOUR]
This Tour located 53.3 kilometers to the South –East of Morogoro town. The starts from Morogoro town by Car to Vimile Village [Starting point] then 3 Hour and Half to the Water fall go and return. At this Tour you may Camp or stay in the overnight at Bunduki rest House.
PRICE FOR DAY TRIPS
- It costs 35 usd per person. Guiding fee.
- Transport costs 100 usd [1-5] people.
- Permits costs 10 usd per person
- 1 Night 2 days costs 95 pp. full board with transport.
- 2 Nights 3 days costs 110 pp. full board without transport.
- Transport should be payed separately which costs 100 usd per day [1-5] people.
-It is an Old Germany Settlement it was built in 1911 and come into Operational in 1970s Morning side is located 8km from South East of Morogoro. It takes 7-8 Hour go and return, about 1500 meters above sea level. Also Morning Side it is a best view point over morogoro town, you can Camp at this place and smell the nature flavor.
PRICE FOR DAY TRIP
- Hiking costs 35 USD pp. including permits, snacks and guiding
1 Night 2 days it costs 95 USD per person. Full board.
2 Night 3 days it costs 110 USD per person. Full board
KINOLE VILLAGE TOUR
Is the headquarter of the Waluguru`s Chief Kingalu. The place located 50 kilometers from Morogoro town in the Foots of Eastern side of Uluguru Mountains. At this Tour you will enjoy the nice Waterfall known as Kisimbi Waterfall approximately 30 or 35 meters. Kinole village it is a nice place for camping and tour can do a village around Kinole town you may visit Kinole Market, Farms for different Crops such, Pineapples, black pepper, cloves and Bananas.
DAY TRIP COST
- Hiking costs 35 usd per person. With permits.
- Visiting chief of Waluguru costs 15 usd per person as entry fee where you will learn about Luguru cultures and Luguru story telling from chief Kingalu.
- Transport costs 100 usd. [1-5] people.
- 1 Night 2 days costs 95 usd per person full board without transport costs.
- 2 Nigth 3 days costs 110 usd per person full board without transport costs.
Transport costs 100 usd [1-5] people.
MADOLA VILLAGE TOUR:
This is a Village of Healer, who healing sick people by using Traditional medicine. Madola Tour takes 5-6 Hour go and return but also it a is best place for Camping, on the way to Madola you will enjoy a nice scenery of Morogoro, There possibility of visit. Uluguru Forest and Small Water Fall around Madola Village Where you Can Walk for 2 Hours go and return.
PRICE FOR DAY TRIPS
- HIKING costs about 35 usd per person. Including guiding fee, snacks and permits.
- IF you participate in the traditional healing you pay extra cost 10 usd per person and traditional dance 120 usd [1-10] people.
OVERNIGTH AT MADOLA VILLAGE
- 1 Night 2 days it costs 95 usd per person. Full Board.
- 2 Night 3 days it costs 110 USD per person. Full board with one activity frees [Mate Weaving] also you will visit Uluguru Forest and Madola Water Fall.
TEGETERO FOREST TOUR:
This Tour will take you all the way passing through Kinole Village. It`s approximately 5 kilometers From Morogoro town, This tour it need to drive all the way up to the starting point[Tegetero Mission] above [3-4 Hours]. In Tegetero Forest you will be able to see Uluguru Bush Shirike, [Allaublackia Mluguruensis and saint paulia species]. All are endemic to Uluguru Mountain.
PRICE FOR DAY TRIPS
– It cost 40 USD per person
-Transport costs 100 usd [1-5] people.
OVERNIGTH AT TEGETERO FOREST
- 1 Nigth 2 days costs 90 usd Full board
- 2 Night 3 days costs 100 usd Full board
- Transport cost 100USD per day [1-5]
Africa is Home of some of the last serving traditional cultures on the Earth. Masaai one of the well-known tribes are recognized for their unique and ancient rituals, They are among the best known local populations internationally due to their residence near many Game parks of Africa`s Great Lakes and their distinctive custom and dress, They speak Masaai Language and Swahili. Many years age Masaai people were eating raw meat, Cow blood, and milk as their main Food. Once you visit Masaai village you will participate in a different activities such as
-Crazing of cows + Goats.
-Visiting Orpul [ masaai conference hall].
-Visiting Masaai Huts.
-Masaai traditional dance.
-Wearing Masaai Cloths.
At Masaai village you can Camp or sleep in the Masaai huts. But if you go there as a day trip you will miss some activities such,
– Milking because they do milking cows early in the morning,
– Every Friday and Saturday you can visit Masaai market; these markets are operating in a different locations.
– On Friday you can visit Melela market which is located on the way to Iringa region.
– On Saturday you can visit Dakawa market which is located on the way to Dodoma. These markets are open 7:00 Am until 6:30 Pm.
DAY TRIP COST:
- guiding 30 usd:
- Entry fee and activities 90 usd [1-5] people:
- Transport 100 usd. [1-5] people:
1 Night 2 days
– 95 usd per person full board
2 Night 3 days
3 NIGHTS 4 DAYS
2 Nights 3 days
– Start walking from Morogoro via Morning side Kisosa up to the forest camp, this walk may take 5-9 Hours.
Starting walking from forest camp up to Tegetero Mission where you will camp, this may take 8 Hours walking through the forest up to tegetero Mission.
Start walking from Tegetero Mission to Kinole village about 4 Hours, Once you arrived at Kinole village you catch a public transport to Morogoro town about 2 Hours’ drive
130 USD per person for those 3 days full board.
3 NIGHTS 4 DAYS
Start walking from Morogoro town through Choma waterfall via Kisosa village until Morning side Camp. This walk will take 8-9 Hours.
Walking from Morning side Camp via Kisosa Village until to Uluguru forest camp. This walk takes 8-9 Hours.
Walking from Uluguru forest camp until to Tegetero Mission where you will camp for the last night, this walk may take 8 hours.
In the Morning after breakfast you will start walking down to kinole village for 9 Hours, where you catch a public transport to Morogoro about 2 Hours.
145 USD for those 4 days, full board
5 DAYS / 4 NIGHTS SAFARI TO SELOUS, MIKUMI, UDZUNGWA.
You will enjoy and experience nature, wildlife, habit and habitat of the fauna and Flora in the natural areas, also peoples and culture.
Day 0ne: DAR ES SAALAM-SELOUS GAME RESEARVE
Pick you up from Airport/Home/Ferry port and depart to Selous Game Reserve with stop for lunch at Kibiti local Restaurant, the journey
Will take 6hours. Late afternoon, boat safari along the mighty Rufiji River, brings you into close contact with hippo, crocodile and fantastic birdlife. Animals make their way to the river to drink and boats may approach elephant, lion, buffalo, giraffe, waterbuck and other game on the river banks to within a few meters. Crocodile glide into the water as your boat approaches and hippo
appear in frightening proximity, grunting and blowing steam. Dinner and overnight will be at Hippo Tented Camp. Meals
Plan; Lunch, Dinner
DAY 2: FULL GAME DRIVE IN SELOUS GAME RESEAVE
You will have a full day in the Selous Game Reserve exploration of the Reserve by 4 wheel drive vehicle; will permit you to have good photographic opportunities and the chance to explore different sections of vast park. The Selous Game Reserve is the largest in Africa, covering 54,600 square kilometer. Selous is famous for its elephants, commonly seen are lions, wild dogs, buffaloes, bushbuck, impalas, elands, baboons, zebras and greater kudus. It was originally set aside as a hunting area where animals are abundant but more shy then the Northern Parks. Dinner and overnight will be at Hippo Tented Camp. Meals Plan; Breakfast, cLunch and Dinner.
DAY 3: WALKING SAFARIS -MIKUMI NATIONAL PARK
Morning before breakfast wilderness walking safari, walking safari will give you a particularly intimate feel for the African wilds. Walking safaris offer a good chance of seeing giraffe, zebra, elephant, and good birding It starts in the morning with a guidance of an armed ranger, takes 2hours before you meet the driver at the reserve gate and drive to Mikumi National Park Morogoro over the Uluguru Mountains across rivers and past small local villages and farms for sunset game drive in park. Dinner and overnight
Will be at Tanapa Banda’s Meals Plan; Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
DAY 4: MIKUMI – UDZUNGWA MOUNTAIN NATIONAL PARK
Breakfast at the hotel then leave for game drive in the park until 12:00 when you will drive back to the hotel for hot lunch. After lunch leave Mikumi and drive to Udzungwa Mountains. On arrival check in at Twiga Hotel Then you will have a shot evening walk of visiting Prince Bernard water Falls and finish with Village walk before you come back to the hotel for Dinner and overnight at Twiga Hotel. Meals Plan; Breakfast, Lunch.
DAY 5: UDZUNGWA MOUNTAIN – DAR ES SAALAM
After breakfast, start walking in this beautiful Park enjoying and experience the stunning natural beauty of the park. Picnic lunch in the bush then proceed exploring the area wonderful Sanje waterfall endemic Red Colobus Monkey and beautiful scenery Lunch to be served at the Sanje View point. After lunch drive back to Dar es Salaam where you will arrive late evening at Hotel or Airport. Meals Plan; Breakfast, Lunch.
End of safaris
cost per PERSON 1,270$
-Water during the safari
-4 nights’ accommodation
-Daily meals as per itinerary
-Professional English speaking driver guide
-Full-day safari game drive
5 Days Ruaha & Mikumi Safari Package
Ruaha National Park, the less visited south, lies deep in the South with its striking, rugged landscapes and abundant wildlife. The great Ruaha River that provides life to the park, flows through the eastern side of the park and is home to hippos, crocodiles and the bird count is over 400 species of birds such as Racket Tailed Roller, Pale billed Hornbill, Shelley’s Sunbird and Hoopoes. Ruaha providing home to one of Tanzania’s largest elephant populations, famous for pride of lions, giraffe, grant’s gazelles, Leopard, Cheetah, Zebra, Giraffe, Buffalo etc and rare or endangered animals such as Sable Antelope, Greater Kudu & Roan Antelope.
Mikumi National Park, “The mini Serengeti” The open horizons and abundant wildlife of the Mkata Floodplain the popular center piece of Mikumi. Commonly seen animals are Elephant, Giraffe, Zebra, Antelope, Wildebeest, Eland, Crocodile, Hippo, Baboon, if you are lucky, won’t miss to see Lion & very lucky to see a Leopard, over 300 spices of birds are seen are saddle bill stork, hammer kop, malachite kingfisher, lilac breasted roller, yellow throated long claw, battler eagle etc. Another attraction: the Hippo Pools, where you can watch hippos wallowing and snorting at close range
Day 1: Dar es Salaam to Mikumi – 6 hr. drive
Meet & greet in Dar es Salaam at 0700hrs & drive with lunch box to Mikumi. Late afternoon game drive. Overnight at Camp Bastian on FB Basis (Lunch & Dinner).
Day 2: Mikumi to Ruaha – 6 hr. drive
After breakfast, drive with lunch box to Ruaha. Overnight at Ruaha Hilltop Lodge on FB Basis (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Day 3: Ruaha
Full day game drive with lunch box. Overnight at Ruaha Hilltop Lodge on FB basis (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Day 4: Ruaha to Mikumi – 6 hr. drive
After breakfast, drive with lunch box to Mikumi. Late afternoon game drive. Overnight at Camp Bastian on FB Basis (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Day 5: Mikumi to Dar es Salaam – 6 hr drive
After breakfast, drive back to Dar with lunch box & drop off to Hotel, Airport/ Seaport
END OF TRIP.
THE COST WILL BE 850$ PER PERSON
The cost included
-Water during the safari
-4 night’s accommodation
-Daily meals as per itinerary
-Professional English speaking driver guide
-Full-day safari game drive
-Transport in a 4WD with a pop-top roof
MIKUMI TO MASAAI VILLAGE PACKAGE (2 DAYS 1 NIGHT)
In the morning time after breakfast you will be picked up from your accommodation or ferry port Dar es Salaam and travel 283km to Mikumi National Park. You can choose to have lunch either Morogoro or at Mikumi. If you will have your lunch at the national park it will be served as picnic style. Depending on your lunch choice either you will enjoy your lunch and start sunset game drive or you start with sunset game drive. Accommodation is at Mikumi bandas, where you can have also your dinner.
Breakfast followed by sunrise game drive in Mikumi National Park. Early morning is also one of the best times also for bird watching. After packed lunch driving to Dar es Salaam starts, On our way back to Dar es Salaam we will pass to Masai village for getting Maasai story about they’re life style and you will get a chance to see Maasai Boma also to sing Maasai songs and dancing with them While you will be dressed as Maasai man or woman it depends on your gender. After Maasai Village our driving will continue to Dar es Salaam to your accommodation.
Mikumi National Park + Maasai Village 2 days/ 1 night
1 person: 500$
2 persons: 350 $ per person
3 persons: 300 $ per person
4 persons: 250$ per person
5-6 persons: 200$ per person
7 -8 persons 150$ per person
Children between 0-6 years -70%
Children between 7-15 years -30%
The cost included
-4 wheel transport for 2 days
-all meals during the tour
-accommodation inside the park
-professional driver guide
-maasai village fees and activities
-2 bottle of water
RUAHA NATIONAL PARK TOUR (4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS)
The park history dates back to 1910 when it was gazetted Saba Game Reserve by the Germany then the name was changed by British to Rungwa Game reserve in 1946. In 1964 the southern portion of the Game was gazetted as Ruaha national park and in 1974 a small section of South Eastern part of the Great Ruaha River was incorporated into the park. The name “Ruaha” originates from the Hehe word “Ruvaha”, which means “river”. Ruaha National Park is part of Rungwa-Kizigo –Muhesi ecosystem which covers more than 45,000km2. In 2008 Usangu game Reserve and other important wetlands in Usangu basin have been annexed into the park, making it the largest park in Tanzania and East Africa with an area of about 20,226 Sq. km.
Ruaha is believed to have high concentration of elephants than any national park in East Africa. It is also a place where, magnificent mammals like Kudu (both Greater and Lesser), Sable and Roan antelopes can easily be spotted in Miombo woodland. The male Kudu have beautiful spiraled horns while male Sable antelope have impressive curved horns. The park is also a habitat for endangered wild dogs. Other animals in the park include lions, leopards, cheetah, giraffes, zebras, elands, impala, bat eared foxes and Jackals.
Day 1: Pick Up and Transfer to Ruaha
You will be picked up from Dar Es Salaam (advise place of pick up) and you will start your trip to Ruaha National Park via Iringa town. This trip is expected to take up to 8 hours of driving. You will have two stops for refreshments and lunch on the way to Ruaha. This day will be dedicated to traveling and making sure that you get to Ruaha National Park.
When you arrive you will be checked in at Ruaha Park Banda’s/Cottages within the park for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Full Day Game Drive in Ruaha National Park
Ruaha is still very rich in different animal species especially the cats compared to other parks found in the Tanzania southern tourism circuit. Ruaha is a habitat for Lions, Leopards and Cheetah. But also other animals of interests found in this park includes Bat eared foxes, Jackals and endangered wild dogs.
On this day you will leave early at 06:30 hours to go for morning game drives with parked breakfast and lunch boxes. Will continue with game drive searching for wild animals around different locations of the park till lunch break. After lunch and a little rest within the park you will continue with the game drive till around 18:30 hours when you will go back to your accommodation for dinner and overnight stay. Other animals and attractions you should expect to see includes but not limited to Buffalos, Giraffe, Wildebeest, Zebras, Impalas, Warthogs, elephants, hippos, different birds, plants and reptiles species.
Day 3: Walking and Game drives or Another Full Day Game Drives
This day will be dedicated to a walking safari within the park so that you can enjoy different attractions while walking on foot accompanied by a park ranger and a guide. After walking safari you will have lunch break taken within the park. After lunch break will continue with game drives around the park to cover other areas of interest not covered in the first day. Alternatively if not interested with bush walking safari you will have another full day game drives.
Dinner and overnight stay at your accommodation.
Day 4: Transfer back to Dar es Salaam
Early morning of this day after having breakfast will start drive back to Dar via Iringa and Morogoro town. You will have stops for refreshments and lunch in Iringa, On our way back to Dar es Salaam we will pass to Masai village In Mikumi Village for getting Maasai story about they’re life style and you will get a chance to see Maasai Boma also to sing Maasai songs and dancing with them While you will be dressed as Maasai man or woman it depends on your gender. After Maasai Village our driving will continue to Dar es Salaam to your accommodation.
When you arrive in Dar Es Salaam you will be taken to your residency or any place of your choice and that will be the end of your safari with Kurumbizi tours.
This trip will cost 1700$ which is equal to 750$ for resident and 950 for nonresident,
Comfortable safaris 4 wheel safari car from Dar to Ruaha with services of English speaking driver/guide, Accommodation at the Park Bandas/cottages, Park entrance fees, all game drives, all meals and refreshments (water/soda/juice), walking fees and park ranger fees.masai visit
SELOUS SAFARI PACKAGE (3 DAYS 2 NIGHT)
- Explore nature and wildlife with spectacular game drive, thrilling boat safari and walking safari to the largest unspoiled virgin bush African Selous game reserve inhabited and little touched by human interference.
Selous boost larger population of Elephants, Buffalo, Hippo, Crocodile and endangered Wild dog. Commonly seen are pride of Lion, Bush buck, Impala, Warthogs, Ostrich, Giraffe, Eland, Baboon, Zebra, Hyena, Kudu, rare sable antelope and Leopard. In Selous there are more than 400 species of bird life: Fish eagle, Kingfisher, Secretary bird, Sunbird, Hammer kop, Red & Yellow bill stork, Open bill stork, Weavers, Water birds, Marabou stork, Vulture’s etc.
- Day 1: Dar es Salaam City to Selous Game Reserve
Morning of 8:30 am we will pick you at your hotel in Dar es salaam or seaport when your arrive dare salaam from zanzibar and depart to Selous Game Reserve with a stop for a picnic lunch on the way. The journey will take 5 hours. There will be a late afternoon boat safari along the mighty Rufiji River. This brings you into close contact with hippo, crocodile, and fantastic bird life. Animals make their way to the river to drink and boats may approach elephant, lions, buffaloes, giraffes, waterbuck, and other game on the river banks within a few meters. Crocodile glide into the water as your boat approaches and hippo appear in frightening proximity, grunting and blowing steam. Overnight at Africa Safari Camp on FB Basis (Lunch & Dinner).
- Day 2: Full Game Drive in Selous Game Reserve
- You will have a full day in the Selous Game Reserve exploring the reserve by 4 wheel drive vehicle. The permit will allow you to have good photographic opportunities and the chance to explore different sections of vast park. The Selous Game Reserve is the largest in Africa, covering 54,600 square kilometer. Selous is famous for its elephants, commonly seen are lions, wild dogs, buffaloes, bushbuck, impalas, elands, baboons, zebras, and greater kudus. It was originally set aside as a hunting area where animals are abundant but shy than the Northern Parks. Overnight at Africa Safari Camp on FB Basis (Lunch & Dinner).
- Day 3: Game Drive in Selous and then later back to Dar es salaam
- Early morning before breakfast, you will have a wilderness walking safari that will give you a particularly intimate feel for the African wilds. Walking safaris offer a good chance of seeing giraffe, zebra, elephant, and good birding. It starts in the morning with the guidance of an local experienced guide. This takes 2 hours before you come back to the campsite for breakfast and later drive back to Dar es Salaam. You will arrive there around 4 pm and be dropped off at the hotel, airport or connect the speed boat to Zanzibar that leave daily at 4:30 pm.
“END OF OUR TOUR
The cost will be 700$ per person
- The cost included
-Water during the safari
-2 nights accommodation
-Boat safari along the Rufiji River
- -Daily meals as per itinerary
- -Guide allowances
- -Park fees
- -Professional English speaking driver guide
- -Full-day safari game drive
- -Transport in a 4WD with a pop-top roof
-Walking safari with an armed ranger
UDZUNGWA AND MIKUMI PARK (3 DAYS 2 NIGHT)
DAY 1: Dar es salaam to Mikumi National park
- On this day, you will be picked up from your hotel at Dar Es Salaam or the airport to start your transfer to Mikumi National Park at around 05:30 hours. You will have a breakfast stop at Chalinze before continuing on with the drive to the Park.
- When you arrive you will be have lunch within the park and later go for evening and sunset game drives. In Mikumi, expect to see animals such as Lions, Buffalos, Giraffe, Wildebeest, Zebras, Impalas, Warthogs, elephants, hippos and more than 300 bird species.
- Dinner and overnight stay within the park at Mikumi Park Cottages.
DAY 2: Mikumi National Park – Udzungwa Mountains National Park
- Begin with an early morning after breakfast game viewing drive in the park. See animals such as lions, elands, buffaloes, wildebeests, giraffes, zebra and elephants. Wild dog can be also be seen in packs here. The open horizons and abundant wildlife of the Mkata Floodplains, the popular centerpiece of Mikumi, draw frequent comparisons to the more famous Serengeti Plains.
- Lunch will take place at cottage restaurant. After lunch, do a game en route to Udzungwa Mountain National Park for dinner and overnight at the Twiga Hotel.
DAY 3: Udzungwa Mountains National Park – Dar es Salaam
- After breakfast, start trekking leads to the spectacular trail up to Sanje waterfalls. Enjoy hiking to Sanje waterfalls and see some primate’s species such as red and white colobus, mongoose, sanje crested mangabey. Enjoy the gorgeous rainforest views in the mountains here and also the views of Kilombero Valley.
- Lunch will take place at the hotel. After lunch, drive back to Dar es Salaam, where you will arrive late in the evening and then get dropped off at the hotel or airport.
End of safari.
THE COST WILL BE 400$ per person minimum 3 person,
- Park entrance fees.
- Accommodations and meals as per itinerary,
- The services of a knowledgeable English speaking Tanzanian tour guide/driver.
- Game drives and activities as per itinerary.
- Drinking water.
- Safari vehicle by 4 x 4 (6 seat) with a roof hatch that pop up to enable easy game viewing and photography at Mikumi only.
MIKUMI TOUR (3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS)
Welcome to Mikumi National parks rich in wildlife like buffalo, elephant, lions, wildebeests, Maasai giraffe, hippos, impalas, and crocodile, there are also, zebras and wart hogs.
Most of the animals can be seen at all seasons, drive from Dar es Salaam to Mikumi National park is about 7 hours driving, this will be a camping safari with tents or lodge, during the night you will hear lots of animals, including hyena, sometimes even a lion, also itinerary can be customized depending on your needs and budget.
Day 1: Dar es Salaam to Mikumi National Park
Pick up clients at the place of stay in Dar es Salaam and drive to Mikumi National Park 7 hours driving taking lunch Morogoro town before arrive in Mikumi National park, arrive in late afternoon enjoy evening game drive Mikumi National Park, great animals sightings in different areas of the park like Mkata plain, Kisungura area and Hippo dams. Overnight staying at the campsite for dinner and sleep.
Main destination: Mikumi National Park
Accommodation: Budget Lodge/ camping Inside Mikumi National Park
Meals & drinks: All meals included all drinks
Day 2: Full day game drive in Mikumi National Park
In the morning after breakfast, leave for the full game drive with a packed lunch. Animals commonly found here include lion, eland, hartebeest, buffalo, wildebeest, giraffe, zebra and elephant. Wild dog can be seen in packs here. The open horizons and abundant wildlife of the Mkata Floodplain, the popular centerpiece of Mikumi, draw frequent comparisons to the more famous Serengeti Plains. Dinner and overnight will be at the campsite. Main destination: Mikumi National Park Accommodation: Budget Lodge/ camping Inside Mikumi National Park Meals & drinks: All meals included all drinks
Day 3: Mikumi National Park to Dar es Salaam
In the morning after breakfast, drive to the park and about 5 hours, game drive later leave the park experience en route game drive slowly drive so that you can take pictures, then drive to Dar es Salaam, where you will arrive in the late evening and be dropped off at the hotel We will have a stop for lunch in Morogoro town
Main destination: Dar es Salaam
Accommodation: End of tour (no accommodation)
Meals & drinks: Breakfast & lunch all drinks
Additional accommodation can be arranged for extra cost.
You’ll be dropped off at the airport (or hotel).
Drive in a 4WD safari jeep with pop up roof
All government fees,
Accommodation in the park [camping/lodging]
Mineral drinking water during the tour,
English speaking guide,
Drop off in Dar es Salaam
PRICE FOR THIS TOUR
NUMBER OF PEOPLE NON RESIDENTS RESIDENTS
1 PERSON USD 900 USD 850
2 PERSON USD 600 USD 55O
3 PERSON USD 570 USD 480
4 PERSON USD 550 USD 500
5 PERSON USD 485 USD 430